- Best Prices Guaranteed
- Best Part Exchange Prices
- Finance Options Available
- Extended Warranty Available
Fitted options include:
- 15OWatt solar panels
- VW Multimedia stereo (sat nav)
- colour-coded brake calipers
- BBQ Point
- Fiamma F45 wind-out awning
- premium leather seats with heated front seats
- OEM LED Headlights
- Diesel Heater
- Rear camera
- Front fog lights
- 20″ Wolf-Race Alloy wheels with New Kumho Tyres
- Front and rear splitter/spoiler (colour coded)
- Soft close sliding door
- Single swivelling passenger seat with armrests
- Glazed tailgate with wash/wipe
- Gloss pack detailing (Mirrors, grilles & handles)
For sale we have this beautiful short-wheelbase VW Transporter T6.1 Highline Camper in the stunning, Cherry Red. As part of the Highline specification, it comes with cab air-conditioning, Front and rear parking sensors, Adaptive cruise control, Auto lights and wipers, Multifunction steering wheel, and an Immobiliser.
This camper has been converted with our Redline Sport conversion. The interior has a CNC machined Gloss Carbon. It also features the Rib 112 seat/bed system, Dometic sink, 2-burner gas hob, 12V Dometic fridge, 60L underslung water tank, 2 x USB ports, 2 x 240v mains sockets, undercabinet, full-length lighting strip and 2 x floor level led spotlights.
About Redline conversions:
All Redline Campers are built in an ISO-accredited factory (Certificate No. 215265) and every model is prepared to the same exacting standard and features the same high levels of equipment, refinement, and comfort. In addition to each conversion’s specifications above, every Redline Camper includes:
- 42oz Thermo-Shield Insulation (wool and felt blend).
- Redlines own GRP twin-polycarbonate roof with aerodynamic, noise reducing front roof spoiler.
- Stainless steel high lift hinges on elevating roof – No chipping paint or rusting
- Premium Cabanon roof tent with twin mesh ventilation windows and large front window – Est in 1959, Cabanon are the industry experts in full canvas products and each Redline roof tent is exclusively hand-crafted in France.
- Pull-down upholstered double roof bed with twin up lights for roof bed area.
- Fully glazed with heat insulating, privacy glass.
- Two sliding windows in the living area for increased ventilation and passenger comfort.
- Precision CNC machined furniture with multiple options of furniture finishes.
- Automotive quality lining with individually-lined access panels.
- Genuine VW panel fixings.
- New deeper sliding door step – refreshes the look and adds a more stable footing.
- Sliding table and folding maximum-support leg.
- Premium table rails – for increased strength and support.
- 110a Leisure battery with fitted mains distribution and charging system.
- 2 x USB Sockets.
- 2 X Mains sockets (when connected to a 230V supply).
- 1 touch LED and under cabinet lighting.
- Built-in Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- 12-month warranty on the conversion.
- Gas habitation certificate
- 1 touch LED lighting
- 12 month warranty of the conversion
- 2 Burner hob
- 2 x 240v Sockets
- 2 x USB Sockets
- 25 Metre Mains Lead
- 60 Litre underslung fresh water tank
- 907 Camping Gaz Cylinder
- All base vehicles HPI checked
- Cab air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Diesel heating system
- Dometic Fridge
- Electric mains heater
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Fully glazed with heat-insulating glass
- Fully Serviced
- GRP pop top roof with twin wall polycarbonate panel
- Pop Top roof bed
- Heated front screen
- LED Under cabinet and floor level lighting
- Leisure Battery with mains and engine charging
- Mains electrical system
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Multiple Storage Lockers
- Part Exchange welcome
- Power Management System
- Rear Boot Space
- Rear parking sensors
- 2 seat RIB 112 bed with ISOfix points
- Stainless steel sink and drainer
- Swivelling single passenger seat
- Tailored cab and habitation carpets
- Thermo-Shield construction with insulation
- Twin sliding windows in living area
- Finance available subject to status written quotations available on request
Although every effort is taken to make sure all model and specification details listed are correct. We recommend you check the vehicle details/specification with a salesperson before you buy. Venture Caravans and Motorhomes cannot be held responsible if you fail to do so.